Re: [SystemSafety] Degraded software performance [diverged from Fault, Failure and Reliability Again]

From: Derek M Jones < >
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 13:59:03 +0000

Peter,
> There are more people on this list with a good publications record in the statistical evaluation of
> software than there are people who have recently expressed an opinion that the entire approach is
> flawed.

If good publication record is the criterion to be used to decide whose views get included, then, since we are dealing with future events, the views of researchers in psychic phenomena with good publication records should also be included.

The following extract from an earlier post is worth repeating.