Re: [SystemSafety] Software reliability (or whatever you would prefer to call it)

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:16:36 +0100

On 2015-03-10 09:24 , Nick Tudor wrote:
> ..... it is trying use some maths incorrectly to justify an observed
> behaviour of a system not solely the software.

The standard resolution of questions as to whether math is correctly or incorrectly used is to provide a proof or a counterexample. So I asked Nick to do that. He has declined.

I don't think anyone would imagine I find that at all surprising :-)

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Tue Mar 10 2015 - 12:16:41 CET