Re: [SystemSafety] Volaris airlines

From: SPRIGGS, John J < >
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:16:35 +0000

A quick search over coffee found this: http://www.airlineratings.com/ratings/315/volaris

Sent: 11 March 2015 01:34
To: systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Subject: [SystemSafety] Volaris airlines

Cann anyone give me a url for the safety record of this Mexican airline. Thanks
Andy

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify our Help Desk at Email information.solutions_at_xxxxxx immediately. You should not copy or use this email or attachment(s) for any purpose nor disclose their contents to any other person.

NATS computer systems may be monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system.

Please note that neither NATS nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses or any losses caused as a result of viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and any attachments.

NATS means NATS (En Route) plc (company number: 4129273), NATS (Services) Ltd (company number 4129270), NATSNAV Ltd (company number: 4164590) or NATS Ltd (company number 3155567) or NATS Holdings Ltd (company number 4138218). All companies are registered in England and their registered office is at 4000 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 7FL.

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed Mar 11 2015 - 11:16:53 CET