[SystemSafety] Cal for Papers for Workshop on "Functional Safety and IT Security" @ SAFECOMP, Delft, Sept 22nd, 2015

From: Braband, Jens < >
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 07:13:09 +0000

Chris Johnson and I (with help of many others like Floor Koornneef and Frank Ortmeier) are organizing a workshop at full-day SAFECOMP 2015, see http://safecomp2015.tudelft.nl/functional-safety-security for the CfP.

We are aiming at a high quality workshop with plenty of time for discussion of the new urgent topic with a good mix of academia and industry. Full papers will be published in Springer LNCS.

Here are the deadlines:
Paper submission: May 22, 2015
Author notification: June 15, 2015
Camera-ready Papers: June 28, 2015

Looking forward to your contributions!

Chris Johnson
Jens Braband

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed Mar 18 2015 - 08:13:23 CET