Re: [SystemSafety] Language issues, control systems

From: M Mencke < >
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:19:08 +0200

Yes, you do. In that case, I think we would be looking at two issues; firstly, the accuracy and precision of the (human) translation, and secondly, whether the natural language (human) translation conveys the desired meaning (in both languages). I just separated them because I think these are two (related) issues.