Re: [SystemSafety] Language issues, control systems

From: M Mencke < >
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:29:11 +0200

Also I think for most systems the initial product is usually developed for operator use in a single language, subsequent to which a company may expand to international markets. If it has a long history of use its country of origin, I think it could reasonably be assumed that the issues of analysing meaning and ambiguities in the source language have already been dealt with, although I admit that this may not always be the case. Regards, Myriam.
El 27/04/2015 17:19, <andy_at_xxxxxx