[SystemSafety] Recommend books on writing safety critical software

From: Wink Saville < >
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 00:49:08 +0000

I'm a long time programmer with experience in C/C++/Java, but I've never written safety critical software and would like to get a better understanding of the software design methodology and most importantly practical implementation techniques for safety critical software.

So, I'd like some recommendations on books, preferably compatible with Kindle.

Thanks,

Wink Saville

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Tue May 12 2015 - 02:49:21 CEST