Re: [SystemSafety] Recommend books on writing safety critical software

From: David MENTRE < >
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 09:04:42 +0200

Hello,

Le 12/05/2015 02:49, Wink Saville a écrit :
> I'm a long time programmer with experience in C/C++/Java, but I've never
> written safety critical software and would like to get a better
> understanding of the software design methodology and most importantly
> practical implementation techniques for safety critical software.

My recommendation:

Better Embedded System Software
Philip Koopman, Ph.D.
Carnegie Mellon University

  http://koopman.us/

Short book, right to the point, discuss many issues relevant to embedded software, simple and practical advices.

In short, a *VERY* good book.

Sincerely yours,
D. Mentré

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Tue May 12 2015 - 09:04:53 CEST