Re: [SystemSafety] Another unbelievable failure (file system overflow)

From: Matthew Squair < >
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:04:04 +1000

I'll throw in another little wrinkle, major software failures seem to correlate to changes in the context in which the system is used or operated.

So let's take that Google robot car and drop it into snarly traffic mayhem on a temporary bypass during afternoon peak hour in Marseille. Or negotiating shared traffic space in Mumbai.

I wonder how well it would operate then?

Matthew Squair

MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770655
Email; Mattsquair_at_xxxxxx