Re: [SystemSafety] Fwd: Re: Chicago controller halts Delta jet's near-miss....

From: Matthew Squair < >
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:00:24 +1000

There is also the potential for differences between military ATC and civilian ATC. I recall one incident in UK airspace that occurred due to such procedural differences, although after the event the procedures were realigned in the UK.

The soft system interfaces and cultural boundaries can be just as important as harder technical issues.

Matthew Squair

MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770655
Email; Mattsquair_at_xxxxxx
Web: http://criticaluncertainties.com

On 22 Jun 2015, at 4:25 pm, Bernd Sieker <sieker_at_xxxxxx

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Mon Jun 22 2015 - 11:00:40 CEST