Re: [SystemSafety] Baird archive - off-subject Appeal

From: Michael J. Pont < >
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:54:12 +0100

Peter,

"The archive of John Logie Baird, including the first video recording of his ventriloquist dummmy, is for sale,

I'd anticipate the IET would buy the archive with the pledge fund and hold it in the library in the new Savoy Place building."

I think some might argue that this archive belongs in Glasgow ...

Michael.

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Tue Jun 30 2015 - 09:54:22 CEST