[SystemSafety] Java Coding standards for Safety Critical SW - update

From: M Mencke < >
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 09:40:43 +0200

Morning everyone,

Does anyone know of any recent work on a coding standard for Java for Safety critical SW?

I have the JSR - 302 (15 October 2010) Draft and the ESA Java Coding Standards published in 2005, but I do not seem to be able to find any updates on this work.

If anyone is aware of any more recent standards, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Myriam.

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Thu Jul 09 2015 - 09:40:52 CEST