Re: [SystemSafety] Hackers take over *control* of a car wirelessly

From: Matthew Squair < >
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:14:16 +1000

If someone can seriously think that updating hospital drug pump firmware via the interwebz is a 'good idea' I think there's minimal likelihood of a good flogging in the town square happening anytime soon.

http://criticaluncertainties.com/2015/06/23/all-your-drug-pumps-are-belong-to-us/

Matthew Squair

MSysEng, MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770655