Re: [SystemSafety] Wednesday's NOVA episode on Fukushima

From: Gareth Lock < >
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 20:02:57 +0100

Sounds interesting. I am guessing it is over the air rather than online. Just thinking about getting a proxy if it was online. Failing that, I’ve got a bunch of friends in the US who I am sure one of which will record it for me and then upload it to share.

Regards

Gareth Lock
Managing Director
Human in the System Consulting