Re: [SystemSafety] Wednesday's NOVA episode on Fukushima

From: Chris Hills < >
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:43:31 +0100

Re” I’ve got a bunch of friends in the US who I am sure one of which will record it for me and then upload it to share.”

Wouldn’t that be a breach of copyright?

Regards

   Chris

 Eur Ing Chris Hills BSc CEng MIET MBCS FRGS FRSA Phaedrus Systems Ltd Tel: FREEphone 0808 1800 358 96 Brambling B77 5PG Vat GB860621831 Co Reg #04120771 Http://www.phaedsys.com <http://www.phaedsys.com/> chills_at_xxxxxx