Re: [SystemSafety] Small but useful Detail on Road Stopping Distances

From: Gareth Lock < >
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:08:21 +0100

Peter,

Interesting to know why there is a difference. I can see in some circumstances there being a reduced reaction time in aviation because of training and situational awareness, but the opposite would be that there are many times when the low-attention threshold is crossed and therefore reaction times are increased…

Either way, the link and information is useful for me.

Thank you.

Gareth Lock
Managing Director
Human in the System Consulting