[SystemSafety] New Yorker article...

From: John Downer < >
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:24:36 -0400

I haven’t been keeping up with list discussions as religiously as I should, so I apologize if someone has posted this before, but I came across this article and it struck me as something that people might appreciate:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/05/04/the-engineers-lament <http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/05/04/the-engineers-lament>

It’s about the star-crossed Pinto, which it made me think about a little differently than I had.

(If you find yourself on the wrong side of a paywall, just google the title and it should send you through.)

John

Dr. John Downer
Global Insecurities Centre.
School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies (SPAIS). University of Bristol (UK)

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed Jul 29 2015 - 20:24:51 CEST