Re: [SystemSafety] The VW Saga

From: Robert Schaefer < >
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:32:58 -0400

If self-regulation in an industry fails, then maybe emission controls regulation should be more overt, with federal/state regulators trained in chemistry, physics and software engineering, sitting in on the emission controls design process of motor vehical development at each motor vehicle corporation.