Re: [SystemSafety] Qualification of libraries

From: Stefan Friedrich < >
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:18:44 +0100

Perhaps my question was a bit imprecise. I'm rather searching for libraries that are ready to be qualified or are qualified components in the sense of the mentioned standards. (I assume that the qualification has to take into account the context the libs are used in, which means that they have to be qualified by the user after all and that's why the question was I asked for qualification support.)

I could imagine that qualification of software components requires more effort than tool qualification as they are part of the product.