Re: [SystemSafety] Qualification of libraries

From: Dewi Daniels < >
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:04:19 +0000

Stefan,

I seem to remember that the IEC 61508 certification evidence for the Wind River VxWorks Cert Platform includes the C library, and that the same is true for the IEC 61508 and ISO 26262 certification evidence for Mentor Graphics Nucleus SafetyCert. The same may be true of other real time operating systems targeted at safety-critical applications. I'm not aware of any stand-alone C libraries that come with IEC 61508 or ISO 26262 certification evidence, but that's not to say there aren't any.

http://www.windriver.com/products/product-notes/vxworks-cert-platform-product-note.pdf https://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/nucleus/safety

--

Yours,

Dewi Daniels | Director | Software Safety Limited
Telephone +44 7968 837742 | Email d <ddaniels_at_xxxxxx
ewi.daniels_at_xxxxxx

On 26 October 2015 at 13:05, Stefan Friedrich <functional-safety_at_xxxxxx