Re: [SystemSafety] Analyzing far behind the Intended Use

From: jean-louis Boulanger < >
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 18:37:33 +0100

Ils why its interesting to do a certification. Certificat identified clearly the boundaries, the set of service, the intended use and the safety related application condition and you need to demonstrate that the certificate is correctly used in the new project

Le mercredi 30 d├ęcembre 2015, Rolf Spiker <rolf.spiker_at_xxxxxx

> Hi Kuper,
>

> The real question is: Who is responsible if something is going wrong?
>
> Is this described clearly in the contract?
>
> What are the responsible boundaries of "Intended Use"
>
> If not clearly described you have a problem I think!
>

> *Functional* Safety, Security & Reliability > www.exida.com
>
> To view our Equipment database with certified elements go to:
> www.sael-online.com
>
> [image: cid:image004.png_at_xxxxxx > The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
> person to whom it is addressed. If this message is not addressed to you,
> please be aware that you have no authorization to read the rest of this
> e-mail, to copy it or to furnish it to any person other than the addressee.
> Should you have received this e-mail by mistake, please bring this to the
> attention of the sender, after which you are kindly requested to destroy
> the original message. Exida.com cannot be held responsible or liable in any
> way whatsoever for and/or in connection with any consequences and/or damage
> resulting from the proper and complete dispatch and receipt of the content
> of this e-mail

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Fri Jan 01 2016 - 18:37:47 CET