[SystemSafety] Fwd: Papers on STAMP and the 2016 MIT STAMP/STPA Workshop

From: Simon Whiteley < >
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 21:59:28 +0000

Hello fellow list Members,

Please see message below from Nancy Leveson regarding new Papers and the MIT Workshop.

Also, please be aware, the free STAMP introduction webinar Nancy and I are running is this Thursday 25/2/16 at 1400 GMT / 0900 EST.

Please register here:
https://systemsafety.leadpages.co/stamp-webinar-registration/

Don't delay registering, I've already had to get a bigger virtual room and wouldn't want you to miss out.

Any questions about the webinar, or if you want to get on a future one, please drop me an email.

All the best,
Simon Whiteley
simon_at_xxxxxx

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Nancy Leveson <leveson.nancy8_at_xxxxxx > Date: 21 February 2016 at 02:22:56 GMT
> To: Nancy Leveson <leveson_at_xxxxxx > Subject: Papers on STAMP and the 2016 MIT STAMP/STPA Workshop
>
> (Apologies for duplicate messages)
>
> I have just posted 25 new papers, theses, and technical reports on the STAMP website (http://sunnyday.mit.edu/STAMP-publications.html). The technical reports and theses show detailed worked examples of STPA and CAST on real systems. Most show comparisons of the results with the standard techniques (FTA and FMEA) and approaches (e.g., 4761) done by experts for those same systems.
>
> I also want to remind everyone who is planning to attend the MIT STAMP Workshop March 21-24 to please register at http://psas.scripts.mit.edu/home/2016-registration-3/
> While the workshop is free, we need a general attendance number for logistics reasons. I will send out detailed information only to those registered so that I don't spam everyone else.
>
> The Workshop tutorial schedule and program is posted at: http://psas.scripts.mit.edu/home/2016-stamp-agenda-and-tutorials/
>

> --
> Prof. Nancy Leveson
> Aeronautics and Astronautics
> MIT, Room 33-334
> 77 Massachusetts Ave.
> Cambridge, MA 02142
>
> Telephone: 617-258-0505
> Email: leveson_at_xxxxxx > URL: http://sunnyday.mit.edu

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Sun Feb 21 2016 - 22:59:42 CET