Re: [SystemSafety] Useful resources

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 13:31:26 +0100

On 2016-03-16 12:57 , Mike Ellims wrote:
> http://notes.nap.edu/2015/09/18/the-new-openbook-read-any-academies-report-online-for-free/
>
> Of particular interest to some people on this list may be the following report on Lessons Learned
> from the Fukushima Nuclear Accident for Improving Safety of U.S. Nuclear Plants, found at

NAP wants you to pay for paper, but the PDF versions are free, as is reading on-line. There is lots of good stuff. I get a weekly mailing from them with links to new publications, which I find very useful. They are prolific, and it's easy to miss pertinent stuff in the mass.

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed Mar 16 2016 - 13:31:34 CET