Re: [SystemSafety] Data on Proof effectiveness from real projects

From: Brent Kimberley < >
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:14:40 +0000 (UTC)

Does the 10MLoc statistic include ladder logic ? If so, does acceptance qualify as review.  ;-) Asa matter of interest, one gross measure that fascinates me is how many lines of the 10,000,000 + line of code body in my car has actually been reviewed by someone other than the author.

    On Sunday, April 3, 2016 6:35 AM, Martyn Thomas <martyn_at_xxxxxx