Re: [SystemSafety] How Many Miles of Driving Would It Take to Demonstrate Autonomous Vehicle Reliability?

From: Nick Tudor < >
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 13:27:03 +0100

This report has just come to my attention. Stats based and an interesting read as it addresses most of the points made on this thread in one way or another:

http://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1478.html

Nick Tudor
Tudor Associates Ltd
Mobile: +44(0)7412 074654
www.tudorassoc.com

*77 Barnards Green Road*
*Malvern*
*Worcestershire*
*WR14 3LR*
*Company No. 07642673*
*VAT No:116495996*

*www.aeronautique-associates.com <http://www.aeronautique-associates.com>*

On 18 April 2016 at 22:01, Matthew Squair <mattsquair_at_xxxxxx